[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Chris Buechler <cbuechler at gmail dot com>
 To:  Rick Spence <rjspence at tampabay dot rr dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Virtual host configuration
 Date:  Tue, 9 Nov 2004 00:32:20 -0500
On Mon, 08 Nov 2004 23:34:42 -0500, Rick Spence
<rjspence at tampabay dot rr dot com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have a single dedicated IP coming into my monowall. I'm wanting to
> NAT the external IP to two individual internal IP's
> (172.16.0.2-172.16.0.3). This is a DMZ/Server network that I'm wanting
> port 80 to listen on both of the internal IP's NATTED to the external
> IP. How would this be done?

It can't be done because it's impossible (on any/every firewall).  If
that were possible to configure, they'd both respond.  Are you wanting
round robin, or host headers, or what?  If you're looking for host
headers support, this might help.
http://m0n0.ch/wall/docbook/thirdparty-apache-virtualhosts.html

-Chris