[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Andrew \"Silver Blade\" Greenwood" <lists at silverblade dot co dot uk>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Virtual host configuration
 Date:  Tue, 09 Nov 2004 11:22:52 +0000
A bit of a kludged way of doing things (but a way that would work) would
be to host a domain somewhere that can redirect port 80 to another port.

So you might have a server on port 80 and 81 which you forward thru
m0n0wall, but in reality your domains are accessed via port 80.

DNS-2-Go used to do this.

But to be honest it's not the best way of doing things and could have
potential unconsidered caveats.