[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  =?iso-8859-2?Q?Peter_Parni=E8an?= <peter at procad dot sk>
 To:  "James W. McKeand" <james at mckeand dot biz>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] own DNS with m0n0 ?
 Date:  Mon, 8 Nov 2004 21:06:36 +0100
I had for DNS different address. (same like for WAN 62.168.X.X) But my mono
is running on 192.168.100.100.
So now i put for DNS (in my PC) same ip as m0n0 192.168.100.100. But i have
same results :-(

If i use http://intel   its working. But if i use address mono-server.sk it
is searching on the internet.

Any idea?