[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Louis <m0n0 dot ch at hourfollowshour dot org>
 To:  Samenlia <fhliang at 163 dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Accounting & Redirection URL
 Date:  Wed, 10 Nov 2004 09:09:57 -0500
I can confirm there is a re-direct problem in m0n0 when using captive
portal + radius, I haven't tried turning off Accounting to see if that
makes the problem go away (will try Thursday).  Second time you click
'login' you get through.  I have enable logout popup window unchecked.

Samenlia wrote:
> hi,
>
> i input a url for "Redirection URL" and
>     when i enable the "Accounting",after the users authenticated, they got a failed page,
> and then click the refresh button ,all is ok
>
>     when i disabel the "Accounting" and uncheck the "Enable logout popup window",after the users
authenticated,they got the "Redirection URL" page ,and all is ok