[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Fig <figmail at comcast dot net>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Ad Blocking in m0n0wall
 Date:  Wed, 10 Nov 2004 13:57:35 -0500
I'm fairly new here, but I would also like to see this as a choice, an
option there to be used if you want it. I'm using m0n0wall on my home
LAN to replace a linksys router, and I would love to have the firewall
PC block ads for me as well without needing a separate box or having to
configure each machine on my network (rather difficult at lanparties).

The option he suggested would be great for those of us not using
m0n0wall in business environments.

-Fig