[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  sai <list at ebs dot net dot pk>
 To:  Chris Bagnall <m0n0wall at minotaur dot cc>
 Cc:  'Josh McAllister' <josh at bluehornet dot com>, m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Patent Rights
 Date:  Thu, 11 Nov 2004 09:50:03 +0500
I think its also worth pointing out that the EU Commission was trying to
  introduce similar patent laws to the EU.

It is very VERY important that people in the EU contact their Euro MPs.
  The MPs are trying to prove that they actually do something for a
living so they do respond. They are also generally against the patent
laws and so may even do something about it. I contacted the Labour
EuroMP for Wales and was very surprised to get a quite informed reply.

sai