[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Josh McAllister" <josh at bluehornet dot com>
 To:  "Jowee Lee" <joweelee at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Reccomended windows VPN Software
 Date:  Wed, 10 Nov 2004 21:59:41 -0800
Here you go:

# /etc/ipsec.conf - FreeS/WAN IPsec configuration file

version 2.0     # conforms to second version of ipsec.conf specification

config setup
        interfaces=%defaultroute
        klipsdebug=none
        plutodebug=none
        uniqueids=yes

# defaults for subsequent connection descriptions

conn %default
        # How persistent to be in (re)keying negotiations (0 means
very).
        keyingtries=0
        #compress=yes

conn block