[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Johan Bergquist" <johan dot bergquist at fredab dot se>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Cc:  "'Jeff Durling'" <jeff at ams dash llc dot com>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Re: DHCP Server
 Date:  Thu, 11 Nov 2004 09:09:12 +0100
Umm... Jeff, why don't you try using the VLAN-option? For this to work you
got to have a switch that supports that standard (802.1Q)... If you don't
have it... Then you need to have networkcards for every subnet, I use a old
PII 200 Mhz or something like that for booting PXE-workstations and I have 4
NICs in that one... And it works perfectly, but I am planning on moving the
whole thing to a VLAN-base solution... Sorry if I babbled to much... Haven't
got a lot to do in the office befor 10 o'clock in the morning

//Johan