[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Stephane Dugravot <stephane dot dugravot at esstin dot uhp dash nancy dot fr>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Cc:  Jean-Michel Antoine <jean dash michel dot antoine at uhp dash nancy dot fr>, Christophe Dugravot <christophe dot dugravot at uhp dash nancy dot fr>
 Subject:  Log LDAP auth
 Date:  Fri, 12 Nov 2004 12:30:44 +0100
Hello,

We use m0n0wall for our students, and the captive portal with
Authentification on a ldap server.
The problem is that the association login ldap and IP address (or MAC
address) does not appeared in the logs (for us a remote syslog). It is
thus impossible to trace the logins in the event of problem ... I have
thought of transporting the "login" variable in pages PHP, then to
generate a call to the PHP syslog() function,
Is this solution (or another) was already installed ? if not, have you
idea how to resolv this problem ?

Thank you.
Stephane.