[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Adam Wilks" <adam dot wilks at weymouthwireless dot co dot uk>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Half-bridge modem routing fix
 Date:  Fri, 12 Nov 2004 12:11:49 -0000
Sorry Peter, I did not use the DSL300T, I was only informed that it
works as a half-bridge modem.

I would suggest though that you try changing the 'Type' to Bridge on
your PPP Connection Setup page. Not sure if that will work, but
apparently when this modem is bridging it has the same problems with
m0n0 as mine, so you may still find the patched script useful :)

Sorry about the busted link, for anyone who is interested here it is
again...

www.weymouthwireless.co.uk/downloads/dhclient-script

Simply use the exec.php page to put this script in the /sbin location,
replacing the current file (which will be restored after a reboot).

Regards,

Adam.