[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  matt whiteley <mattwhiteley at gmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Linux port of M0n0
 Date:  Fri, 12 Nov 2004 05:35:06 -0800
On Fri, 12 Nov 2004 10:42:04 -0200, Eduardo Almeida
<eduardo underscore simpsom underscore rj at yahoo dot com dot br> wrote:
> I'm happy to read your comments and thanks for the wish of good luck.
> One of the things that I want is the link load balancing or use two WAN
> links. I don't know about any extension that do the job. And I want to
> make some exotic changes and includes (like squid for transparent
> proxy). I know that the squid thing will never be included in m0n0, and
> that's why i'm going to do the port.

Have you looked at smoothwall express? It is based on linux and has
squid and a number of other options built in. I know the non free
option has load balancing, I am unsure if this is included in the free
model.
--
matt whiteley <mattwhiteley at gmail dot com>