[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  pbp <pbp at mindspring dot com>
 To:  Raul Viikna <rav at parketacentrs dot lv>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] port forwarding
 Date:  Fri, 12 Nov 2004 09:03:27 -0500
I have a workaround solution the problem of "I can't host my website
behind my m0n0wall and access it via the public URL from a browser also
behind the same m0n0wall..."

If there is sufficient demand, I could write up a short how-to to fix it...
Be forewarned it is kludgy, but it works...

regards,
Paul