[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "James W. McKeand" <james at mckeand dot biz>
 To:  "'mono'" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] 2 boxes
 Date:  Fri, 12 Nov 2004 09:43:05 -0500
Are you talking about load balancing or managing two m0n0walls? If you
are tying to load balancing look at the archives again (keywords: load
balance). AFAIK, load balancing is a work in progress.

If you want to manage two m0n0walls multi-home your PC - i.e. put two
IPs on your "management" PC (one from each subnet) you will be able to
access both m0n0walls.

James W. McKeand