[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  alex wetmore <alex at phred dot org>
 To:  Matchstick <matchstick at oofg dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] debugging m0n0wall hangs
 Date:  Fri, 12 Nov 2004 06:54:40 -0800 (PST)
On Fri, 12 Nov 2004, Matchstick wrote:
> However on the suggestion of a post here I tried disabling the Traffic
> shaper and since I did that the board has managed a couple of weeks of
> faultless operation (just like under v1.1).

I'm running 1.1, sorry about leaving out that key piece of information.
I do have traffic shaping enabled, but I have had it enabled since setting
up the board.  I'll turn it off and see if that helps.

I also emailed pcengines to see if they have any diagnostic software
(something like memtest86 for the WRAP board).

alex