[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Chet Harvey <chet at pittech dot com>
 To:  Eduardo Almeida <eduardo underscore simpsom underscore rj at yahoo dot com dot br>
 Cc:  M0n0Wall List <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Linux port of M0n0
 Date:  Fri, 12 Nov 2004 11:57:50 -0500
I see others have already addressed this but I havent seen anyone point you to
pebble yet.

it's a debian distro by NYCWireless that would be a good start for your linux
side. I liked it a lot for routing and AP's but M0n0 is better as a straight
firewall....

http://www.nycwireless.net/pebble

Chet Harvey
Protecting your Digital Assets