[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Chet Harvey <chet at pittech dot com>
 To:  JobOberio - My List Mail <mylistmail at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] what RADIUS server is good and Free?
 Date:  Fri, 12 Nov 2004 12:01:33 -0500
Depends on what your infrastructure is based on. If you alread have a Microsoft
Server (2000 or 2003), simply add Active Directory and the IAS service. (Check
out http://www.michael-i.com for great instructions). Or if not go with
FreeRadius (www.freeradius.org ) or openradius
(http://www.xs4all.nl/~evbergen/openradius-index.html/).

both very solid.....