[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Jason Brunk" <jbrunk at wthosting dot com>
 To:  "'Joe Lagreca'" <lagreca at gmail dot com>, "'Vincent Fleuranceau'" <vincent at bikost dot com>
 Cc:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] SMTP redirection for wireless hotspot
 Date:  Fri, 12 Nov 2004 21:56:14 -0500
Kind of on this, would it be possible to have an smtp server built into
monowall that would then forward to a real mail server but maybe have some
limits built into it, like tarpitting?  Or would we all be better off to
setup a mail server somewhere to do all this with spam/anti-virus/tarpit
somewhere else?

Jason