[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Peter Curran <lists at closeconsultants dot com>
 To:  "Chris Bagnall" <m0n0wall at minotaur dot cc>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Half-bridge modem routing fix
 Date:  Sat, 13 Nov 2004 08:12:16 +0000
Chris

> Many thanks to Adam for his work on this. Hopefully it'll be of help to
> many of us here in the UK with m0n0 running through ADSL modems.
>
> (Re: the DSL-300T, look for options relating to PPP half bridge or DHCP
> spoofing. Make sure those are enabled)

Ain't got none of them :-(

There is a just a simple 'mode' selection that offers PPPoA, PPPOE. static and
bridge.  When in bridge mode it connects OK, but I assume it is waiting for
the m0n0 to 'do something'.  I just don't know what :-(  (Give me frame relay
any day).

Cheers

Peter

believed to be clean.