[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "ACE" <aceofsnett at cox dot net>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Trouble with NAT
 Date:  Thu, 30 Oct 2003 21:48:24 -0500
Monowall is not working for me at all. None of my port bindings work whatsoever. No NAT ports
forward, even though all firewall rules are properly setup. I cannot use my web server, I cannot use
SSH.. I am going insane trying to understand what I could possibly be doing wrong - the settings are
correct, and the firewall is not blocking anything, as I have checked the logs. It simply denies the
existence of any port forwardings. Please Help.