[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Diogo Germano" <diogo at wavetelecom dot com dot br>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re-Build monowall to load config.xml from CDRom
 Date:  Fri, 31 Oct 2003 09:24:37 -0200
Hi to all,

 i using monowall to receice wireless link on wan ethernet to sharing on lan
ethernet: pc + floppy . university project...

 I want build monowall to use only cdrom dont use floppy...

 How to rebuild monowall to load config.xml from cdrom ? i dont like from
floppy, of course, config.xml configured with my data...!.

 I using freebsd 4.8 and 2 hard disk's to develop the new monowall cdrom
only....

 I need know how to mount monowall dev. on my freebsd 4.8...

 Sory my english....

 Tks,
 Diogo Germano
  From: Amazonian - Brazil.