[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Chad R. Larson" <clarson at eldocomp dot com>
 Cc:  William Bloom <wbloom at eldocomp dot com>
 Subject:  XML parser
 Date:  Fri, 31 Oct 2003 11:12:41 -0700
Does the XML parser support comments?  If so, what is the syntax?  The
expected "<!-- mumble /-->" did not work.

Also, is anything done with the "version" tag (currently set to
"1.2")?  I'd like to stick an RCS "$Id:$" in there.  I have done, with no
obvious deleterious effects, but a formal agreement about that's what it is
for would be nice.

          -crl
   Eldorado Computing, Inc.   602-604-3100
      5353 North 16th Street, Suite 400