[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Scott Damron" <sdamron at globalmtn dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Weird Stuff
 Date:  Fri, 31 Oct 2003 16:03:06 -0700
Hello,

I am new to m0n0, but really like it!!  I installed a new one today, I
stuck it in front of 4 Proxim AP's, and it works just fine with 3 of
them.  I set it as default gateway in all of them.  One, and AP500 just
will not pass traffic to it for some reason.  Here is how it is setup.

AP-500- - - -wireless backhaul(4 radios)- - - - NOC-----m0n0-----router.

Any Ideas?  My 4 wireless backhaul radios are on 10.0.128.X/8 and the
end radio, AP-500, is on 10.0.0.X/8 Will this effect the end radio?

TIA,

Scott