[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "M. G. (Michael) de Bruin" <mgbruin at venus dot int dot dwaalspoor dot org>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Routing issue when source ip spoofing w/ ADSL
 Date:  Sat, 1 Nov 2003 11:24:49 +0100
Guys,

I'm currently trying to setup m0n0wall in an environment where ADSL
(mxStream from KPN) is used in conjunction with source ip spoofing, so I
can just use my real ip address on my internet (WAN) interface. I used
to do that with FreeBSD, but now, as I try to replace that with
m0n0wall, I come up with the problem that I can't setup a route for the
WAN interface (only for dmz, lan or pptp). But, it does need that, like
this:
route_spt="-net 10.0.0.138/32 -interface 212.129.x.x -cloning"
route_mxs="default 10.0.0.138"

The default-route isn't a problem (just put that in the gateway-filed of
the interface), but how can I add the route to the /32 (single host)?

Many thanks in advance,

Regards,

Michael de Bruin
BOFH @ Midpoint FM (http://www.midpoint.fm)