[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Aaron Robinson <aaron at robinson dot net>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Public IP's on LAN
 Date:  Sun, 2 Nov 2003 00:00:45 -0800
I asked this once before, but I don't think I understood well.

I am using PB19 and have just gotten my IP space.  I am trying to
figure out how I can use m0n0wall to route real IP's. I have disabled
NAT (turned on advanced with no IP's) created a bunch of different
firewall rules in trying to get it to work. I can't seem to figure it
out.  I really don't know much IP but I'm trying to learn. Is there
anyone who would be willing to point me further along? This is my IP
information.

IP address:             64.xxx.28.198
subnet mask:            255.255.255.252
gateway address:        64.xxx.28.197