[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  John Smith <qwik999 at yahoo dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Public IP's on LAN
 Date:  Sun, 2 Nov 2003 08:20:16 -0800 (PST)
Yoour problem seems in routing instead of firewall
ruleset. You may want to give this setup a try:
on WAN interface:
IP address:             64.xxx.28.198
subnet mask:            255.255.255.252
default gateway:        64.xxx.28.197

then on LAN interface
LAN subnet:      255.255.255.240
IP:     64.xxx.26.177

All the clinets on the LAn subnet should get (through
DHCP or static)
LAN subnet:      255.255.255.240
Starting IP:     64.xxx.26.178
default gateway: 64.xxx.26.177