[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Frans King" <kingf at f333 dot net>
 To:  <chris at logics dot co dot uk>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Re: [m0n0wall-announce] pb19 released - lots of changes!
 Date:  Sun, 2 Nov 2003 16:20:06 -0000
I've but such an image at the following URL:

http://www.f333.net/downloads/m0n0wall/generic-pc-ad2-pb19r535.img

The md5 checksum is here:

http://www.f333.net/downloads/m0n0wall/generic-pc-ad2-pb19r535.img.md5

It's not a very quick link so perhaps someone would like to put it up
somewhere a little faster.

Regards,

Frans