[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Punky Tse <punkytse at punknix dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  WDS, OSPF, FreeBSD and m0n0wall
 Date:  Mon, 03 Nov 2003 19:49:29 +0800
This is a little bit off-topic but I would like to know if WDS (for
Prism-based card) is suppported in FreeBSD 4.8/4.9?  If so, will there
be any plans to include it in m0n0wall?

The other one is OSPF, is it not too difficult to include zebra in
m0n0wall?  Thanks a lot.

I had long been reading this list and found that m0n0wall is getting
heater in these weeks (by counting my inbox traffic).  I am now
evaluating it and see if it could be used in my Soekris box now running
Linux ;-).

Regards,

--
Regards,