[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Mr Terry O'Connor <coast1 at telstra dot com>
 To:  cbuechler at gmail dot com
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Problems with PPTP, Capitive Portal and Radious
 Date:  Mon, 15 Nov 2004 15:11:08 +1000
Chris

The server end IP address is 192.168.2.1 so I would exect that I should be able to ping this address
from my laptop when connected via PPTP.

Sadly I do not see a PPTP Interface in the Firewall rules.

I will try this again tonight just to double check but I was looking for the PPTP Interface when I
was connected.

As for the radius server, I have been using Cistron Radius V1.6.6

Regards

Terry O'Connor