[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Miguel Angel Alvarez <maalvarez at telefonica dot net>
 To:  "Christopher M. Iarocci" <iarocci at eastendsc dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] A few questions
 Date:  Mon, 15 Nov 2004 07:47:25 +0100
Hi,
I have read that some commercial gateways allowed the laptops computers
configured with a static IP address to navigate through the Internet.

gateway, and the m0n0wall LAN is a 192.168.2.1/24 LAN could I navigate
in the same way (not changing this config with a DHCP config)? I think
this behaviour is from a Cisco Hotspot equipment or something like that.

code?
Is there a project to translate the WebGUI? I would like to translate it
to Spanish

Thanks,

-Miguel