[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Thomas_Kolst=F8?= <thomas at kolsto dot no>
 To:  pac at fortuitous dot com
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Transparent proxy with 3rd party machine ?
 Date:  Mon, 15 Nov 2004 10:25:34 +0100
Phil Carinhas wrote:

>>Just add a rule(NAT->Inbound) on your LAN interface port 80 to <your
>>proxy ip> <your proxy port>
>>

>   How did you get your Lan interface to show up in Nat-Inbound?
>My version doesn't allow that option. Thanks,

Phil,

Sorry, I was a bit mis-leading in that post...
I have my LAN on a vlan interface and it show up in the selectbox with
the rest of the OPT interfaces.

Methink the LAN selection is not availible to avoid locking yourself out
of the webgui, so make sure you can access it from some other interface
before trying this..