[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]
 From:  "Andreas Gracco" <A dot Gr at ims dot ch>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  redirecting traffic on WAN interface doesn't work?
 Date:  Mon, 15 Nov 2004 12:48:40 +0100

I have the same routing problem like here
again now.

I want to redirect traffic on the WAN interface to a other router .

WAN: default gateway:

The Hosts within the WAN Subnet of m0n0wall will not be correctly redirected to the other router
A ping works fine, but not tcp/udp connections.

I have the following rule wich should permit the redirection:
Interface	Proto	Source		Port	Destination	Port

Block private networks on WAN interface is disabled....

I have a total of 17 custom rules, so i think its a built in rule wich is blocking the redirect.

I have the following logs:

12:26:19.695285 vr1 @0:18 b,4565 ->,53 PR tcp len 20 54 -AP IN
12:26:16.588926 vr1 @0:18 b,4565 ->,53 PR tcp len 20 64 -A IN

12:28:32.469733 vr1 @0:18 b,4566 ->,23 PR tcp len 20 64 -AP IN