[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Andreas Gracco" <A dot Gr at ims dot ch>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  redirecting traffic on WAN interface doesn't work?
 Date:  Mon, 15 Nov 2004 12:48:40 +0100
Hi

I have the same routing problem like here
http://m0n0.ch/wall/list/?action=show_msg&actionargs%5B%5D=52&actionargs%5B%5D=77
again now.

I want to redirect traffic on the WAN interface to a other router .

m0n0wall:
WAN: 10.247.236.1 default gateway: 10.247.236.5
LAN: 10.247.237.1

The Hosts within the WAN Subnet of m0n0wall will not be correctly redirected to the other router
(10.247.236.5).
A ping works fine, but not tcp/udp connections.

I have the following rule wich should permit the redirection:
Interface	Proto	Source		Port	Destination	Port
WAN		* 	10.247.236.0/24	*	*	 	*

Block private networks on WAN interface is disabled....

I have a total of 17 custom rules, so i think its a built in rule wich is blocking the redirect.

I have the following logs:

12:26:19.695285 vr1 @0:18 b 10.247.236.108,4565 -> 10.47.226.200,53 PR tcp len 20 54 -AP IN
12:26:16.588926 vr1 @0:18 b 10.247.236.108,4565 -> 10.47.226.200,53 PR tcp len 20 64 -A IN

12:28:32.469733 vr1 @0:18 b 10.247.236.108,4566 -> 10.49.28.170,23 PR tcp len 20 64 -AP IN