[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "James W. McKeand" <james at mckeand dot biz>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Problems with PPTP, Capitive Portal and Radious
 Date:  Mon, 15 Nov 2004 09:44:00 -0500
As soon as you enable the m0n0wall PPTP server (with or without
RADIUS) or redirect PPTP to local server, you should be able to see
PPTP in the interface dropdown when creating rules. A PPTP "section"
on the rules page will not be created until you manually add a rule
allowing traffic on the interface. Thus the note on the bottom of the
PPTP page "Note: don't forget to add a firewall rule to permit traffic
from PPTP clients!"

James W. McKeand

From: Chris Buechler <cbuechler at gmail dot com>
Date: Monday, November 15, 2004 7:21 am