[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Andreas Gracco" <A dot Gr at ims dot ch>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  redirecting traffic on WAN interface doesn't work?
 Date:  Mon, 15 Nov 2004 16:05:20 +0100
I was thinking to not use the WAN interface on this network, but then i got the next problem, i
can't add a custom default route!

btw. advanced outbound NAT is enabled but it also won't work without...
       i have m0n0wall v 1.11

Can i manually enable this somewhere in the iso file before burning it? i already tried to mount the
mfsroot (as ufs) but that didn't work, i can't see any files.

My temporary workaround is to manually configure a static route on the most important servers in
this network.