[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]
 From:  "Andreas Gracco" <A dot Gr at ims dot ch>
 To:  "Gerry Weaver" <gerryw at ctwa dot com>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  AW: [m0n0wall] Help!!! Routing prolem
 Date:  Mon, 15 Nov 2004 17:38:44 +0100

I think this is why the subnet of the m0n0wall itself also is in, this wont work!
Add a rule for every subnet... like - -

i hope this helps...

Hello All,

I'm having a routing problem with m0n0wall. I'm trying to replace a
Soekris box which was running Linux with the same running m0n0wall. My
network setup is below:

M0n0wall Router

WAN   xx.xx.xx.xx  (public)

Router A:
Router B:
Router C:

The problem is that when I assign a static route of - on the m0n0wall box, I lose internet access to all. The
private nets have access to each other though. Does anyone have any

Gerry Weaver

IT-Pro Corp.

Office: (254) 883-9040
Mobile: (512) 663-9550