[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Gerry Weaver <gerryw at ctwa dot com>
 Subject:  Re: AW: [m0n0wall] Help!!! Routing prolem
 Date:  Mon, 15 Nov 2004 14:32:21 -0600
Hi,

Thanks for the help ;) .

I still can't get it to work. Here is the current config.

M0n0wall Router

WAN   xx.xx.xx.xx  (public)
LAN 192.168.1.252

Static Routes
LAN:192.168.4.0/24:192.168.4.254
LAN:192.168.5.0/24:192.168.5.254

Router A:  192.168.1.254
Router B:  192.168.4.254
Router C:  192.168.5.254

The 192.168.1.0 network has internet
The other networks can ping the LAN side of the m0nowall box, but have
no internet

Thanks,
Gerry

--