[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Andreas Gracco" <A dot Gr at ims dot ch>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  redirecting traffic on WAN interface doesn't work?
 Date:  Mon, 15 Nov 2004 22:49:24 +0100
I searched the script wich configures the firewall, i think i also found it. (/etc/inc/filter.inc)
But i can't find why its blocking the icmp redirect!?
I'm also not sure how i can activate the changes made in the file. If i reboot they will be lost
anyway. I realy don't know what to do now...
please can someone help? this is a little bit urgent for me.

Thx