[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Andreas Gracco" <A dot Gr at ims dot ch>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  redirecting traffic on WAN interface doesn't work?
 Date:  Tue, 16 Nov 2004 01:41:32 +0100
Hi again

I got it temporarly solved now, but just until a reboot...

I changed the following:

in /etc/inc/filter.inc:

# Block TCP packets that do not mark the start of a connection
skip 2 in on [WAN Interface here] from [WAN SUBNET here] to any           	<--- i added this line
skip 1 in proto tcp all flags S/SAFR
block in $log quick proto tcp all							<--- this was the rule wich blocked the redirect?!?!

Now can please help me someone to mount that ufs image? I want to change it permanently.
I already tried to mount the image on linux with

mount imagefile /mnt/tmp -o loop

I have compiled the ufs kernel module before and the mount command works now, but i can't see any
files!?

Thx

Andreas