[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Harald Neuffer <neuf at lrs dot eei dot uni dash erlangen dot de>
 To:  Kevin Bullock <kbullock at umn dot edu>, m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Proxy ARP routing
 Date:  Tue, 16 Nov 2004 11:29:36 +0100
Kevin Bullock wrote:

> Hey all--
>
> Sorry if this has been covered before, but I couldn't find anything in
> the list archives. I'd like to set up m0n0wall to route (and filter) for
Hi,

I would say, this is not possible with the monowall because it is not a
filtering bridge like an other project called drawbridge
(http://drawbridge.tamu.edu/). m0n0wall does routing where filtering is
possible, but when you are using the bridge option to an interface no
filtering rules are possible.

Hope this helps,

Harald