[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Matchstick <matchstick at oofg dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re[2]: [m0n0wall] Proxy ARP routing
 Date:  Tue, 16 Nov 2004 10:47:09 +0000
Tuesday, November 16, 2004, 10:29:36 AM, Harald Neuffer (neuf at lrs dot eei dot uni dash erlangen dot de) wrote:

Actually M0n0wall DOES do filtered bridging which is exactly how I
use it.

Filtered bridging is off by default but the option to turn it on is
the second option on System/Advanced page.

Once it's turned on (and you've set up your bridge in the Interfaces
section) then you can apply incoming rules to the WAN interface
and outgoing rules to the Bridged interface exactly as you would when
running M0n0 was a NATed firewall.

--
Matchstick
matchstick at oofg dot com