[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  JobOberio - My List Mail <mylistmail at gmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] what RADIUS server is good and Free?
 Date:  Tue, 16 Nov 2004 19:39:29 +0800
hi,

i dont have powernoc.

its like this that i have in mind.
when someone discoveres my AP, they will associate with it.
then once they are associated, if they type google or yahoo or any site
at the internet explorer.

they will be redirected to a signup/login page.
if they are new user, they will create an account and pay via payment
links online via paypal or any payment links (note: they are connected to AP
surfing paypal.com for payment)

if successful, their account will be created and can surf the net.
no owner intervention as much as possible.

is this possible?