[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  mailing at xzx dot nl
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Compiling dir to image problem
 Date:  Tue, 16 Nov 2004 14:36:09 +0100
Hi all,

I'm having problems with the development.

I'm using m0n0image.php (./m0n0image.php -x) from Michael Iedema for extracting
an .img to directory, and it works like an charme.
But the (./m0n0image.php -c) didn't work, i get:

mount: /dev/vn0c on /mnt: incorrect super block
cp symlink: /var/run/htpasswd: File exists
cp symlink: /var/etc/hosts: File exists
cp symlink: /cf/conf: File exists
umount /mnt: not currently mounted

The file that comes out of it, is only 2Mb, so i'm missing something

Current host os (on gsx server) is: FreeBSD 4.9, but i've tried 4.10, 5.2.1 and
5.3 (5.* doesn't use vncondig)

I even tried the script from Matt Juszczak?
The mdconfig script:
rintf "Image Generator/Decompressor\n\n"
ls -al | grep "\.img" | grep -v " \."
ls -al | grep "drwx" | grep -v " \."
printf "\n(G)enerate an image or (D)ecompress one?: "
read REQUEST

Extraction go's perfect, but again i cannot build the image file.

Please help me, i think i'm going insane on this :)

gr,
Pj