[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Dub Dublin <dub at infowave dot com>
 To:  "James W. McKeand" <james at mckeand dot biz>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Inbount NAT won't answer on WAN i/f
 Date:  Tue, 16 Nov 2004 10:15:58 -0600
Yes, I've definitely been trying this from the outside, and cannot get
it to work as you have.  I've tried telnetting and port scanning to see
what's there, and the m0n0wall box is a smooth teflon cliff-face from
the outside (with the exception of a handhold for the PPTP port, as I
mentioned earlier, so I know it *can* talk to the outside...