[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Miguel Angel Alvarez <maalvarez at telefonica dot net>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  A few questions
 Date:  Sun, 14 Nov 2004 18:53:17 +0100
Hi,
I would like to ask you some questions that I have after reading the
docs and some archived mails for this outstanding project.

I would like to use the captive portal option so;

static IP address in my ethernet card (not using DHCP) I use that
configuration at office and I would like to know if I have to change it
to DHCP everytime I come back to my home?

Is there a chance in getting the source code and made some changes?
2) I would like to translate the pages into Spanish
3) I would like to made some modificaions to the logout web page
4) I would like to add a timer so I could have information of how much
time I have been connected to Internet (I am paying my ISP for the time
consumed)

Thank you all for any help from you

Regards,