[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Stephane Dugravot <stephane dot dugravot at esstin dot uhp dash nancy dot fr>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Cc:  Jean-Michel Antoine <jean dash michel dot antoine at uhp dash nancy dot fr>, Christophe Dugravot <christophe dot dugravot at uhp dash nancy dot fr>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Log LDAP auth
 Date:  Wed, 17 Nov 2004 10:07:20 +0100
Hello list,

I know "now" how to log ldap auth in syslog with the login and the
IP/MAC address, via the /usr/local/captiveportal/index.php script (see
below), with a syslog php command ...
But now, i have to change the script into the mfsroot.gz file.
I have find a script (here :
http://m0n0.ch/wall/list/?action=show_msg&actionargs[]=99&actionargs[]=03
apparently from Matt Juszczak) which can decompress and generate the
whole file (generic-pc-1.2b2.img). The decompress command (D) is ok, but
when i generate (G), i have the error message :

 > disklabel -BR md0 label.proto
disklabel: fopen label.proto: No such file or directory

I don't know enough FreeBSD and i can't find by myself what is wrong. I
have FreeBSD 5.3 and i use "mdconfig" instead of "vnconfig" (that is
what i run this batch file which use mdconfig).

- Did you knwo what is this error message ?
- Does-i have to use FreeBSD in version 4.x (and so vnconfig) ?
- What is the easiest  way to pack/unpack the img (or iso) file ?

Thank you.
Stephane.

PHP ADD in captiveportal file :

if ($_POST['auth_user']) {
    define_syslog_variables();
    openlog("ldap", LOG_PID | LOG_PERROR, LOG_LOCAL0);
    $syslogauth=sprintf("Auth ldap %s %s %s",
$_POST['auth_user'],$clientmac,$clientip);
    syslog(LOG_INFO,$syslogauth);
    closelog();
    }