[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Kevin Bullock <kbullock at umn dot edu>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Proxy ARP routing
 Date:  Wed, 17 Nov 2004 10:22:27 -0600
Thanks for the replies, but I don't want to do actual bridging. I'm
talking about a pseudo-bridge that just uses static routing (instead of
subnetting) to determine which interface to send a packet to. Has anyone
done this setup before?

I think part of the problem is that I would need to be running choparp
on both the internal and external interfaces.

For reference, see http://lartc.org/howto/lartc.bridging.proxy-arp.html

Kevin R. Bullock
Internet Systems Designer and Administrator
Minnesota Center Against Violence and Abuse
University of Minnesota
612.624.8796