[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Kyle Mott" <kyle at xraided dot net>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  IPsec to WatchGuard v60
 Date:  Wed, 17 Nov 2004 10:56:19 -0800
Hi all. I'm trying to setup an IPSec tunnel between my home m0n0wall
firewall (on Comcast Cable), and a WatchGuard v60 (co-located nearby).

I actually have 90% of it setup correctly (or at least I think I do).
The Tunnels are established, and on the Network behind the WatchGuard, I
can ping the LAN IP of my m0n0wall system. However, I cannot ping any
other systems in the m0n0wall's LAN subnet.

From my m0n0wall network (LAN side), I cannot ping anything on the
WatchGuard subnet (not even the WatchGuard's LAN IP). There's nothing
special in the logs that's saying packets are denied for some reason. I
feel like I am inches away from having it work, but I just can't wrap my
brain around the last couple steps I need to take. Any suggestions would
be much appreciated.

Also, is there any way to allow a VPN client from behind m0n0wall (on
the LAN subnet) to VPN to a remote host?

-Kyle Mott