[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Jake S" <jake at agatestreet dot com>
 To:  "'Tom Obermayr'" <to at bla dot net>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Cisco VPN Client behind m0n0wall
 Date:  Thu, 18 Nov 2004 07:49:14 -0800
Tom,
Glad it works.  Those commands also work on a Cisco PIX firewall using
access lists but you need to do it on both interfaces.  I believe that is
because ESP and ISAKAMP are not trackable protocols like say... FTP

As far as a kernel module (like ftp-control and ftp-data) I don't think one
exists yet for this application or at least I have not found one for Linux
anyways.

Anyone else know of one?

Thank you,
Jake