[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Joe Smith <clearview9999 at yahoo dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Second m0n0wall on same network for IPSEC Mobile Clients
 Date:  Fri, 19 Nov 2004 07:09:34 -0800 (PST)
I have had to put up a second m0n0wall box on the same
network segment for IPSEC mobile clients because 1.1
has certain problems and I need to reboot the router
to get it working sometimes (and so I can easier
troubleshoot).
I am also trying 1.2b2 on the new box to see if the
IPSEC (racoon) is more stable.

But my question is how do machines see each other when
the other machines on the network have their default
gateway pointing at the first m0n0wall.  When I change
the default gateway of one of the hosts they can
communicate with the mobile clients.

Any way through m0n0wall to correct this or routes on
the  hosts?

Any help appreciated.

http://my.yahoo.com