[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "James W. McKeand" <james at mckeand dot biz>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] PPTP random disconnects?
 Date:  Fri, 19 Nov 2004 14:52:58 -0500
I think this has been answered several time in the list. The short
answer is no. There a few IPSEC clients that are free for
non-commercial use, but I cannot think specific packages. A quick
search of the archive list may find some... So in the words of Jimminy
Cricket "Let your conscious be your guide..."

James W. McKeand