 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Multiple PPPoE sessions to ISP
 Date:  Sat, 20 Nov 2004 20:30:21 +0100
Hi!

Currently I have three "routers" connected to my ISP:
1) My linux file/web/mail/ssh etc server
2) a DLink handling most of my outgoing traffic from my LAN
3) a monowall handling an WiFi AP, incomming VPN-links and a small part
of my LAN-traffic.

Each box is connecting to my ISP via their own PPPoE-userid, but I'd
like to expand my monowall to handle all my traffic, as well as a couple
of LAN-to-LAN VPN connections.

I need to handle at least two PPPoE sessions simultaniusly, as I need at
least two IPs.

When will that be possible? - also volluntering as beta-tester if that
would help ;-)

TIA